Are you a Project Manager with some experince who is seeking for multi-tasking job?
In Savencia we really do work on exciting and innovative projects and right now we are looking for you, enthusiastic Project Manager, who will keep on doing that.
Who are we?
We are an independent family group offering consumers all over the world premium products which are often part of their national heritage. Our products include well-known brands such as Lučina, Král sýrů, Sedlčanský, Apetito, Pribináček and Liptov.
Since 2019, our shared service center located in Prague 4 provides support in finance, IT and Supply Chain for countries such as Germany, Hungary, Nordics or UK. As we are a team of 100 colleagues, you don´t have to be worried about losing your identity - the atmosphere is really familiar here! On top of that, we have been recognized as a Top Employer in Europe due to the quality of human resource managerial practices and systems.
As a Project Manager, your typical day will include the following:
• Fulfilling various PMO tasks – responsibility for maintaining crucial project documents which track the progress. Watching the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each task. Working under the responsibiltiy of Senior Project Manager.
• Testing – creating and coordinating testing scenarios as per given guideline. Performing additional tests if needed.
• Training – preparation of training materials for projects & supporting Senior Project Manager in Key user training.
• Communication – expressing yourself in a positive and clear manner, both when speaking to people and in writing. Explaining about anything to anyone. Asking questions.
• Problem Solving – facing changes all the time. You have to react quickly and creatively. Managing project issues, risks and actions. Trying new approaches and continuous improvement of all projects. Proactivity is welcome.
• Teamwork – since two (or more) minds are often better than one. Leading and cooperation at both national and international level.
• Controlling – Day-to-day monitoring and assessment of results. Where are we? Where should we be right now? Focusing on evaluating relevant project KPIs & keeping track of issues related to projects.
• Freedom – not only working on assigned projects. Our management is open to new ideas and you’re expected to come up with your own projects.
This job might by for you if you:
• Are a candidate who already has at least 1-2 years experience in project management
• Are detailed oriented, have strong analytical and time-management skills
• Are able to independently work on tasks defined by Senior Project Manager
• Enjoy speaking foreign languages – a good command of English is essential, knowledge of German or French will boost your chances
• Are looking for dynamic environment and not a monotonous job
• Have a financial background, understand basic rules of accounting
• Are good with technologies – daily use of Excel, SAP and other internal software tools
• Have an experience with international project like finance transition
• Are willing to travel
What we offer:
• A dynamic environment of a stable company within an international group
• Scope for personal and professional growth
• Flexible working hours, shorter working week (37,5 hours per week) and 5 weeks of annual paid holiday
• Electronic meal vouchers and Multisport card
• Company products for discounted prices with delivery to office
• Pension scheme contribution
• Reward for life & work anniversaries
• Extra day off based on Collective agreement
If you feel this position is exactly for you, send us your CV or Linkedin profile. It would be also nice to read why you decided to reply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
Vyskočilova 1481/4, 140 00 Praha-Michle, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
Savencia Fromage & Dairy Czech Republic, a.s.
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Pozice vhodná pro OZP. S docházením do firmy s bezbariérovým přístupem. Vhodné pro: vozíčkáři.
KontaktSavencia Fromage & Dairy Czech Republic, a.s.